My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyelets

18 June 2011
I am sitting here, kind of lamenting and feeling a little bit sorry for myself for a number of reasons.  I don't know. Sometimes I get in these moods and they are hard to shake.  I click on a FB photographers group that I am a member of and the first post I see is about another fellow photographer, whom I have never met, named Erin Phillips.  Yesterday, Erin's 3.5 year old son fell into a pool and yesterday she lost him.

Now, that snapped me right out of my lamenting.  And I am so so sorry for her loss.  I have never met her and my heart goes out to her and her family yesterday, today, and for the months to come. 

Another photographer set up a donation site for her and her family. If you are able, donate here.

And I know you are you able to do these next few things.  First of all, PRAY.  Pray for her, her family, their loss.  2) I don't know the details of how he fell into the pool. Does it matter? But I do know this....WATCH your children with diligence that you never knew you had when you are around bodies of water: bath tubs, pools, whatever....

I will pray for Erin today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment