My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

More to come

22 July 2009




Let's get it started!
How did I come up with the name Cake for my photography blog?
Well, without cake, there's no party. And simply put, I just love CAKE.
I hope to customize this blog soon and to have fun learning my new found craft. Hopefully, you will come with me on the journey.

But here are a few pictures to start off with. Straight from the camera, not edited yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment