My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

The Luck of the Irish!

20 February 2010
The LUCK of the Irish... Well I'm not Irish, but that doesn't mean its not your Lucky Day! Book a session during the month of March for $75. This includes an on-location photo shoot, plus a disk with your photos on it. March 1-31! It will be my pleasure to capture your memories! Email me at getaneyefull@orbitelcom.com for details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment