My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

Family Cakes

01 September 2009





Loved taking these photos! And the venue was great. This was my first family/group shot. While in some ways it was easier than babies {because the subjects moved when you said move, or smiled when you said smile} it presented its own challenges. Lighting was a little bit of an issue, with the sun going down-although it gave a really nice glowing color, it made the shadows looonnnggg. I think I need to remember to increase the ISO, that way pictures will remain sharp.







1/125
f5.0
ISO 100

1 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Thank you for the sweetest comment! I really look forward to getting to know you, too!

The Florabella textures are great to use, but know that they are no magic. I'm still learning how they work, but it's fun! If you end up purchasing them, she includes in the download her tips and tricks. It really helped me get a handle on it.

Post a Comment