My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

For the Love of Editing...

29 September 2009
These photos were taken with a point and shoot for Middle sisters 8th birthday. Younger sister had changed the settings on the camera, which is why you have that awful blue over exposed look to the photos. I wasn't sure what I could do with these when they were taken.




Until I got Photoshop CS3. Take a look at what editing can do to your photos!



It's still not great because the quality of the original isn't that great, but its better. I guess I better always have "the big gun" with me when taking photos.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

yes, PAS's are extremely limited. Great job editing!

Post a Comment