My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

Family

25 October 2009
This is one of my favorite photo's from the session with Baby N. I love this....



I love the quiet moment this photo conveys and the black and white really sets the tone for serenity I think.



a friend of mine did this for {baby sister} when I had her newborn photos taken and I just love the simplicity of the butterfly and the baby.



This sign was on my piano. Grabbed it off and was able to use it in this simple family picture of everyone reclining on the couch.



Can you feel the love for baby brother? I can.



This little guy shares a birthday with my little baby sister. They were likely born around the same time of day and in the same hospital! I bet we were next door to each other and didn't even know it. But, at that time, we had just moved to AZ and didn't know anyone! Certainly hadn't made it to COC yet.




This sweet girl shares a name with my big middle sister. So sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment