My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: models

28 March 2010
I am so lucky to live where I do.
I have been able to meet some fabulous women photographers in the area, who support each other and get together and share skills, time, and talent with one another. We meet once a month-photograph each other-have dinner- and share experiences. So this Saturday the Maricopa branch of the group hosted the show. We took them to one of the local parks with a beautiful lake and also out to the Ak-Chin Pecan Grove. Here are just a few of the images that I captured...I have 334 to sort through still!

It was such a blast.
I am lucky to know these ladies.
The group is open to anyone. So if you want to come shoot around, our next meeting is May 8th. The Casa Grande girls will show us around town.



Terri Calleo Decanter is a photographer from Casa Grande. She owns Terry Decanter Photography at www.terridecanterphotography.com



Stella Crowel is a photographer from Maricopa. She owns Style Image Studios at www.styleimagestudios.com




Angel Cupp owns T Cupp Photography at http://tcuppphotography.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment