My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









an eyefull of Ms. Lay....

01 March 2010
This little princess is so cute. I feel so privledged to not only had the opportunity to photograph her parents' maternity photos, but then to capture some lovely ones of baby Z herself. I love these two photos. I am particularly fond of the photo with Dad because of the tatoo...if you scroll down you will see a photo I took of him cradling mom's belly...and I wanted to complete the photo set with a picture of him cradling baby girl as well.





This photo is also a favorite. I love this new fuzzy, hairy prop.



I think this princess definitely looks like Daddy. And it was so sweet to see him with her...Oh boy! she already has him wrapped around her fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment