My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: family

13 July 2010
logo

On the original day of the photo shoot, it was so windy....hair was flying all over the place. It was crazy. So I was happy to retake these photos for my friends. I think these came out wonderfully. No wind. And we could hide behind the stone tower to avoid the sun.

logo2

Of course, I couldn't not post a photo of a Daddy with his children.

logo3

Here is a blog board I made for this family with photos of all four children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment