My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull:birthday

13 July 2010
logo5

So this is my daughter Sister #1. #1 recently turned 11 and I wanted to do a photo shoot with her. Literally, I was like, "Okay #1, let's go take some photos out by the train tracks and why don't we bring out that cake too?" It was unscripted. Unrehearsed. Unplanned. As you can see, even her hair wasn't combed (oops). But I love these photos!

In this first one, we caught a train zooming by.

logo4

Just a fun cute one in front of this old town building in our "towns" downtown area.

logo3
Sister #2 wanted to get in on the photo fun too. Love this one. Candid!

logo2
I asked #1 to balance the cake on her face.
logo1under the water tower near the tracks.

Again, just a fun unscripted, unplanned shoot in celebration of #1's birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment