My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

Jones Family Fundraiser

16 November 2010
It has been a busy few weeks, taking photos for the Jones' Family Fundraiser. A little over a month ago, a student at my daughters school suddenly passed away due to complications resulting from asthma. While my daughters attend a charter public school, it functions much like a private school. So this loss devastating to everyone, taking into account that this student's mother is also a teacher at the school. As a result, our community (the school community and our larger community) came together to try and support this family as best as we could. I teemed up with Sequoia Pathway Prepatory Cheer Squad, Kristi Cesare (a local philanthoprist) and Owen Walker (another photographer) to provide family photography sessions at a reduced cost with the proceeds going directly to the Jones Family). Every little bit counts. Each and every person who participated just wanted the Jones Family to know that they are loved and not forgotten...and even though our lives continue on, we know that their grief continues as well and we are here for them whenever they need us to be.

A few of my favorites from the sessions we completed (in no particular order): Surpring to me, that some of my favorite shots involved the adults and a little dog...

logo4

IMG_1949

logo4

logo7

collage logo

logo3

logo8

logo9

logo8

logo1

0 comments:

Post a Comment