My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: 2 to 1

27 November 2010
logo6 I was asked to travel to Utah to photograph the wedding of a friend of mines, daughter to her fiance, Justin. Let me just start off by saying that it was a little cold in Utah. But it was a welcome change from Arizona's heat.

logo1
I met Justin moments before we started photographing for the wedding. We had to be quick because his little league football team was in the playoffs and he and all the groomsmen were heading over to the park to coach them on. I did give Justin a piece of advice: Stay on the side lines. Do not fall or break anything!
logo7

logo5
A favorite photo of all the guys.
logo2 Another favorite of the guys. I just like their facial expressions, their positions and their attitudes.

logo8 Terri and her sister decorated these vans last night. Super cute. This bride wanted to be comfortable on her wedding day.

l10

l11

l12 Gown details.

l16 Love this pic of the flowers and then all the girls.

logo3

l17

l15

l19 Just before Terri came down the aisle.

l18

l20 Justin's first look. They did not want to see each other prior to the wedding, so this is his first glimpse as Terri comes around the corner and down the aisle.

l21

l22

l26

l23

l27

l29

0 comments:

Post a Comment