My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: 2 to 1- Myriam and Fabian

02 December 2010
To be honest, Myriam and Fabian moved from 2 to 1 many years ago. But Myriam was not happy with her wedding photos (no, they weren't taken by me) and so she asked me to retake photos for her. She wanted romantic and pretty. I hope I gave her that and more...


logo2
We started off at a half finished building just outside of town. The white buildings and wrought iron finish started off our romantic journey. This is one of my favorite photos from the session. And just looking at this photo, you learn a lot about this couple...he is her rock, she leans on him.

logo7

This is another favorite. I just like the wedding figure against the white wall.

logo1

My beautiful and funny friend, Myriam. She has such a sweet heart and she is funny as anyone I know (except she doesn't know it) which makes it even better!


logo6 Every opportunity I get to spend with Fabian reveals to me more and more how he sees his relationship with Myriam. If there ever is a man loves his woman with all of his being and shows it in so many ways, its Fabian. Not only can you see it, you FEEL it....from the small things like, opening the car door for her, to bigger things, for instance, she calls me to the car and says "Do you think we should get some flowers?" And I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth, before he pipes in, "Yes, flowers lets get some." So we trot off to the grocery store. He lets her out (at the door) and parks his car, double times it to the store and they emerge with two dozen red roses. He defers to her happiness in everything...He lives for this woman.

Just this morning, another friend of mine who lives in SF says that she was riding the metro this morning and overheard a man tell his girl, "You're a splash of color in a drab world!" what?! So sweet, and when I read her FB update, I immediately thought of these two...no lie...They are each other's color in a drab world. Love it!!

logo8
Trying to capture the sunlight in a kiss.

logo10

logo11 So we thought to do a twirl in the middle of a court yard area. As you can see, it ended in a fit of giggles and laughs.

logo9


logo5 For the second half of our session, we moved to another location. This location literally looks like a scene from Italy, with the gondola bridge and the winding roads...ok, so I have never been to Italy, but I have seen pictures and this kind of reminded me of that.

logo3

logo4

logo15

logo13 Another favorite of mine.

logo14

logo16

logo19 A few details.

logo18

logo17

Loved being able to re-capture some romantic moments with my dear friends. I hope that they enjoyed this experience as much as I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment