My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: Perez Family

06 December 2010
logo3
Some of my biggest fans and supporters are pictured in the photos in this blog.
My second year photographing this family for their Christmas card....this year I got to photograph the entire extended family as well.


logo4

I have 4 daughters and Shauna has 4 sons...hmmm ;)

logo2

logo5 I met Theresa when Shauna and Len moved into town, but I had never met "Dad" or "Ben" so it was great to finally meet him in person.

logo9

logo14

logo1 This photograph just makes me smile. The guys had eyed this bridge and it only took one of them to say, "Hey do you think we should..." and off they went to get into position. I especially love Matt's positioning on the pillar, hands raised up. He cracks me up (you didn't see him this summer wearing a sweat head band, white tennis and black shoes for VBS!). He's quirky (to me) and he is just a good guy. However, there are two possible explanations for his pose in this particular photo: First, Matt is giving praise to God and two, Matt is being silly (Probably a little bit of both. )

logo13 Love love this photo of the three siblings. Again, I had heard so much about "my brother Joey" and I finally had the chance to meet him. Nice guy and uber handsome...I had a hard time keeping focused on editing ;)

logo12
Another cute one of just Joey and Krystal.

logo8
I like this series of photos of Len and Shauna playing with each other and being silly. I think I gave him the instruction to "dip" her except I didn't say "dip" I went into some convoluted description replete with me trying to show them what I wanted, for him to just say, "Oh you want me to dip her." Leave it to the Fuzz to get right to the point (and I can only call him that in my blog)!

logo6

logo7

logo10
End back where we started.
With a sweet family that I have come to love and appreciate this past two years.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

the dip series is sooo cute. I would be surprised if she doesn't put those three in a three-piece frame in her house! How fun! Just looking at the photos, it looked like a blast.

Oh, and the textures? Good call. Lovely.

Post a Comment