My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: Surek Family

16 December 2010
logo7

Meet the Surek Family: Dan, Kim, Danielle, and Kara.
I have know Kim for about 8 months, first meeting her in the Spring early this year.

logo3
This set of photos may be my favorite ones of the girls.

logo5
I like this set of photos with Kim and her husband. I tend to have a mini panick attack when I take the parents off to do some shots of just them. I wonder in my head...all in a matter of seconds mind you..."to kiss or not to kiss" or" are they going to get where I am going with this set of photos?" or "how can I capture them in their natural way with each other and still get the shot?"...and many others. As you can see, Dan had his role down pat...Kim? (hahaha)


logo4

logo2

Another pretty shot of the girls.

logo6

1 comments:

Kristi said...

whoa! you caught them in the air!!! good work!!

Post a Comment