My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eye on the Jacksons....

29 December 2010
I thought about starting off this blog post with photos of the kids, individuals and groups...but then I thought NAH....my eyefull parents are awesome, so I want to start with two of my favorite photos from the session of the parents!

logo1

The reason I like this one, is that I barely got the words out of my mouth, "now we are going to Ki..." and they were like, "Yea, we like that!" and I was able to snap this one before the actual kissing began.

logo5

Love the softness of this photo. Being with the one you love should be like a breath of fresh air, soft, and fresh. Love it.


logo2 Let's not forget their 3 amazing children. I have known little sister for a few years now, but spending time with her brothers was a hoot too.


logo3



logo4

logo6 Little sister definitely loved having her picture taken; and I loved taking it.

logo7 Ok, so brothers, maybe not so much [wanting their photos taken] but, being handsome young men, I had to snap a few of them.

logo8

logo9 This session was for Christmas cards and the family had recently returned from a trip to Disneyland. I think the hats and the frame worked out nicely.


Who is this you ask yourself? And why isn't he in any of the "family" pictures?
logo10
This is big brother's friend. He was over to hang out with the family and where they went, he went...hence, why he is sitting on the fabulous couch wearing a hoodie. But he was a huge help to me, holding my reflector and everything. Thanks friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment