My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyelets

12 January 2011
I was looking at my handy dandy Oriental Trading Company Calendar, it was free with an order! It has all these little details and holidays and "special" days on it. So tomorrow is "Make Your Dreams Come True" day. Interesting.

So I thought to myself, what can I do today to make my dreams come true tomorrow?

Well, I don't know about tomorrow, well, why not tomorrow?:)

So today, I had a fabulous brand analysis session with The Joy of Marketing. It was very helpful to me. Starting out on my second year, I want to make sure I am stearing a clear course for my business that I am building and the brand I am trying to sear into the minds of those who meet me and photograph with me. So, there may be some changes coming. Good changes- change doesn't always have to be bad right?

I would recommend having an analysis done. Either by The Joy Of Marketing http://www.blogger.com/www.joyofmarketing.com or with another company that understands branding and marketing.

So that's what I did today, for tomorrow. But tomorrow is the actual Make Your Dreams Come True day. Hmmmm, I guess I will have to do some thinking tonight when I have dinner with my college roommate while she is in town :)

But for now, I would love to hear what you plan on doing to make your dreams come true this year....

0 comments:

Post a Comment