My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eye on this one year old!

27 February 2011
I have had the pleasure of photographing Jaden since he was just a few weeks old. Every three months, for his first year of life, I have gotten to photograph him. So, it was with bitter sweetness that I took thesse one year old photos.

logo1

I must say though...chasing a one year old around with a camera is much more work than photographing a three month old!

logo1

But Jaden's disposition remains the unchanged. He is such a sweet little man. And I must say his family is in.love.with.him...about that I do not doubt!

logo2

logo8

logo9
Hmmm, I wonder what this is....
logo3

logo4 Jaden did NOT wonder what this was. He dug right in.

logo5

logo6 and shared his cake with Dad, Mom, and Sissy....

logo7

Happy Birthday Jaden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment