My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: The Best Family

27 February 2011
Im sure this family gets this all the time...but they really are the BEST family :)

I met this family 4 years ago when we both moved to our current town, they from New Mexico and we from California. We attended the same church and then Cherise and I in a women's bible study for a few years. I think I had just had my second and she ws pregnant with that little red head you see in the pictures! This family has such a heart for God and a tenderness for others, I am like a moth to a flame every time I am with them. We don't spend near enough time with each other (and we live about a mile from each other).

logo5

logo8

This little lady is the 3rd BESTest child. So sweet. I was happy to meet miss A!

logo6

logo One of my favorite shots. I was also trying a little something new with the editing ;)

logo9

logo4
A sweet girl.
A lovely family.
Congratulations on your newest addition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment