My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull:eyelets

17 April 2011
Well, its been a busy few weeks.
Not anything in particular.
Just busy.
For one, I can't find the computer cord to our little point and shoot from Olympus and I have been looking all over for another one.  Thanks to Olympus, you can only get the chord FROM Olympus...hmmm, I see that this might be a marketing ploy.
But, locked in statis ON that camera are all of our Disneyland Spring Break pictures and videos.  So I will have to break down and purchase a new one from Olymps, though I may try ebay first.

Second, we have been working on trying to launch the website for the business.  Finally launched here so go and check it out! My dear husband worked very hard on getting this ready for me.

Third, well, just busy with life.  The end of the school year is proving to be more busy than ever.  My question...why can't teachers just put all of the important, MUST DO projects at the beginning of the year? Maybe even the middle? But at this point in the school year, I really don't have the energy or the cares to do a science fair project, a project on ancient greece, and a book report complete with a tri-fold poster board! Really? And to make it 100% of the grade is just killer...

Anyhow, here are a few photos from our Disneyland trip, but this portion of the trip I took with my big girl camera and that is why they are here on this blog and NOT stuck in the camera still.

28

24

20

16

12

8

7

6

5

3

2

Have a nice day!

1 comments:

Delicate Dewdrops Photography said...

Love these shots! I bet they were a real handful to get cleaned up afterwards with all that sand. HAHA!

Post a Comment