My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyes on!

12 April 2011
logo12 You may rememer this family. Remember this and this? Well, thankfully this family didn't think I was too weird and asked me to photograph their family again, but this time with Mom's brother and his family as well. logo8 Seriously? This is the most laughingest family I know. They are always making jokes, laughing and loving each other. It makes for a great session when all I have to do is stand there and they crack themselves up [without me]. logo11 logo9 logo6 You may be asking yourself, "What is this?" Well "this" is Dad acting as my assistant. The sun is so bright out here in Arizona. Whether you shoot at the beginning of the day or the end of the day (like we did) sometimes it is just too bright and warm looking. And on this particular day, my stand wasn't going to stay upright (it was also blustery...the joys of living in the desert). Anyhow, Dad held my diffuser so that I could capture some soft photos of the rest of the group. Thanks Brad! logo7 Here he is again, holding the diffuser, but this time he is trying to get sister to laugh. I don't know about her, but I was sure laughing.... logo2 And finally, the reason why we came together. To take some shots of mom's brother and his family. Unfortunately, little sister came down with a nasty virus the next day, but we were able to capture a few of them all together. In sisters defence, they had only just arrived the day before (from the midwest) AND she was already feeling poorly. But thankfully, she was able to see a doctor here and felt better for the remainder of her visit with her aunt. logo3 logo4 logo5 logo10 This family is truly a fun one to hang out with. Thanks for coming back for more. Next time I want to go to Key West with you...show your favorite photog some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment