Yep! I've done it. I've gone and decided to hold a contest of my own. A few months ago, I won a contest and I was so excited to receive the goodies. I hope that you will be too.
I was able to get some fantastic people to join in with me on this contest! I am so thankful for the vendors that have agreed to participate. Fun Fun!
I am so excited about the lineup of vendors for this giveaway.
1) From eyefull photography! YOU can win a mini session, 45min-1 hour, for FREE. That's right! For FREE. This is the last one I will giveaway for awhile, so get in on this stat!!
2) I can't help it. I absolutely love love love me some Miss Ruby Sue. She is an amazing designer that puts together incredible headbands and hats, creations...love it. Check out some of what she has right now, but keep reading for YOUR chance to win a gift certificate for one of her remarkable creations. You soooo don't have to be a photographer to appreciate these items. Anyone can win. I won one a few months ago and I put it on my girls all the time. Photographer or not, you've got to have one of these. No daughters? Only sons? Well maybe you can gift it to a beautiful girl in your life.
Miss Ruby Sue has agreed to give a $50 gift certificate to her etsy store~! If you haven't seen any of her creations, look below at this head band in a contest that I won from MissRubySue. Go on over to her FB page here and like it.
3) My dear friend Kim Johnson, also has an etsy shop, called KM Designs. She not only makes beautiful jewelry, but she also makes photographic equipment and has agreed to give away a CUSTOM MADE camera bag insert. This is a $45 value. The winner will contact Kim and let her know how you want it made...that'sit! It is custom made to order. Here is her etsy page Like Kim's FB page, K & M Designs, let her know that eyefull photography sent you!
4) One dear lady I know is a stylist for Jewel Kade 09. Have you heard of them? Fabulous and funky interchangeable neckaces and bracelets and charms. Rhonda is offering a JK Bracelet!
Jewel Kade catalog and letting me know what your favorite item is. AND if you want to order anything more, contact Rhonda! She's awesome.
5) This super cute little knitted hat is from Sweet Pea Toad on Etsy. You can see the full line of what is offered on the etsy site! Go check out what they've got and come back here and leave some love. Sweet Pea Toad also has a FB page...so go there and tell her eyefull photography sent you! Thank you Cathy!!
6) Spoiled Rotten Kids is including the cutest lavendar Pettiromper that I have seen. So cute! Take a look!
Too much cuteness don't you think? Check out all Spoiled Rotten Kids on their website . Seriously! go the etsy shop, check them out and come back and tell us what you think? I have already eyed a t-shirt there that I need to get for my "spoiled rotten kid"!
7) I love love this little necklace its from Missing Pieces Studio on etsy! Is it too cute or what? I want one so bad and the owner has agreed to give one to you! Lorinda said, and I quote, "Well...since I'm from Arizona and all I feel compelled to participate. Plus, I checked out your photos and they're awesome! Just let me know where to send it. Thanks!" woo hoo! Thank you Lorinda and Missing Pieces Studio!
Go and check out their stuff. Very cute. Highly affordable!
8) I found another super cute item! And because I found it, I got two sets. One set for me, one set for you :D
How much fun would you have with these? I can't wait to use mine.
9) So excited~! Camera Creatures on Etsy has agreed to giveaway a Furry Red Friend. Look at how super cute these are! I love them!
What you need to do though is go to Camera Creatures facebook site and tell her that eyefull photography sent you. Go on over to the etsy page too and start looking at the Creature you might want to choose if you win. Come on back here and leave some love that you did all of that.
10. Thank you to Lily and Lime Boutique on etsy for giving this adorable hand knit cap! You can see all that is offered here.
This photo was taken by Jennifer Nace Photography and used by Lily and Lime Boutique with permission
Here is what you have to do to win.
1) "Like" and leave a comment at my eyefull photography FB fan page here.
2) "Like" and leave a comment at MissRubySue's facebook page here.
3) "Like" and leave a comment on K&M Designs facebook page here.
4) Go check out Jewel Kade and see what you like.
5) "Like" Sweet Pea Toad's facebook page and tell them eyefull sent you, here.
6) Go on over to Spoiled Rotten Kids on etsy. Find something you like. Come back here and say you did that. If you have an etsy page, add this one to your favorites! Expand your circle!
7) Go on over to Missing Pieces Studios on etsy, find something you can't live without...come back over here and say you did it. If you have an etsy page, add this one to your favorites! Expand your circle!
8) Go to Creature Creations on FB, like the page...come back and say you did.
9) Go to Lily and Lime and "like" their FB page here . If you have an etsy page, add this one to your favorites! Expand your circle! on Etsy here.
REQUIRED to ENTER:
LIKING and LOVING all of those pages...is one entry! Come back and say you did it (we will check to verify the winner).
Additional Entries: Tweet, FB on your page, or blog about it and come back, leave a message with the link. That will add THREE additional entries for you. You will need to leave an additional entry for each of these 3 items.
You can have a total of 4 entries to win!
Someone is going to win this and be sooooo happy~!
The contest ends midnight, July 5th, 2011. The Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on my FB page and blog page, Wednesday, July 6, 2011. After we verify your entry, you will receive all of these prizes! You will have 72 hours to respond to email@example.com with an email saying that you won and your address. Then, just sit back and relax and wait for the goodies to arrive!
Here is the legal: This contest is in NO way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. FB will NOT notify you if you have won. You must be 18 to enter and you MUST leave all of your responses on this blog page...not the FB page...THIS blog page! Prizes do not have any cash value and are subject to the rules by the grantee.
If you have trouble leaving a comment, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org