My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









eyelets

18 June 2011
I am sitting here, kind of lamenting and feeling a little bit sorry for myself for a number of reasons.  I don't know. Sometimes I get in these moods and they are hard to shake.  I click on a FB photographers group that I am a member of and the first post I see is about another fellow photographer, whom I have never met, named Erin Phillips.  Yesterday, Erin's 3.5 year old son fell into a pool and yesterday she lost him.

Now, that snapped me right out of my lamenting.  And I am so so sorry for her loss.  I have never met her and my heart goes out to her and her family yesterday, today, and for the months to come. 

Another photographer set up a donation site for her and her family. If you are able, donate here.

And I know you are you able to do these next few things.  First of all, PRAY.  Pray for her, her family, their loss.  2) I don't know the details of how he fell into the pool. Does it matter? But I do know this....WATCH your children with diligence that you never knew you had when you are around bodies of water: bath tubs, pools, whatever....

I will pray for Erin today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment