My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: The Crowl Family

02 May 2010
logo5

Its always a privilege when another photographer asks you to take their family photos. I would like to think that they see in your photos an "eye" for detail in the photography sessions. Also, it is just plain "neat" to get a thumbs up from someone who has been in the business longer than I and takes beautiful photographs of her own.

Meet Stella Crowl of Style Image Studios, her husband Kyle and their two daughters!

logo1

Fun Fun Fun. This session was just a bold bright pop against an already beautiful background. I brought the two stools and the zebra bench with this family in mind and thankfully Stella was all about the color.

logo2

Check out baby sister! OK, does she just stand out as a perfect flower in this big vast orchard.

Big sister R. Beautiful. Temperatmental. Full of Awe.

logo3

Stella and Kyle.
So I was telling my husband that I hoped that we could get to know this family a little better (and I have an idea for that Stella!).

logo4

One of the last photos of the evening. The sun was falling and the wind was picking up. But it was fun to tramp out into this field of hay and snap a few last shots of the Crowl Family.

logo6

And one more...which is really a shout out to my friend Myriam who has one of these fabulous zebra print benches and told me where to get one...walmart.com people! That's right! My new favorite photo prop (it is also sitting under my upstairs bay window).

logo7

0 comments:

Post a Comment