My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: First Birthdays!

25 May 2010
Two Birthday girls this past weekend. Cute as a button little nuggets. Each with their own unique personalities both a lot of fun to work with. Their families, equally as beautiful as they were. Loved every minute of it.



logo5

logo1

Meet Ms. One year old! What a small world, because many of her family and extended family members I already knew from different events around our town.




My second one year old of the day. I actually got to photography Skylar as a newborn and now she is one! Amazing how time flies.

logo2

logo1

0 comments:

Post a Comment