My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: newsletter Spring/Summer 2010

25 May 2010
Is it almost summer already?! And the weather in AZ is simply beautiful right now! Let's schedule your family session...maternity/newborn...one year old birthdays...engagements and WEDDINGS!

I am doing TRASH your DRESS sessions for FREE for the time being. What is trash your dress? I first fell in love with the concept of Trash the Dress after seeing it on the Today Show almost a year ago. I loved the idea, the fun of it...the unconventionality of putting on your wedding dress and getting crazy! The silliness of it! Well, I finally was able to get someone to do it with me and I love it! These sessions take about 30 minutes. We shoot some traditional shots and then we get a little crazy. For the time being, I am offering Trash the Dress sessions for FREE (but this can change at any time). Go check out my blog to see the recent session I did.

Additionally, I am now offering Birthday Sessions…got a little person turning one soon or a fun and fabulous older child party? What about a new teen coming up! Birthday sessions are for any age. It’ll be fun! Contact me for prices!

If you are Mom, my Mother’s Day Celebration Special was 20% your family session, this includes up to 4 persons ($10 per person over 4). This ends June 30. So contact me for details!!

Lastly, do you know someone who is newly engaged and getting married? If you refer them and they contract their wedding with me, I will give you a free family mini-session as a thank you for the referral.

(okay, not so lastly). Now this is lastly! I have gift certificates in any amount. WHEW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment