My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: Trash the Dress

25 May 2010
I first fell in love with the concept of Trash the Dress after seeing it on the Today Show almost a year ago. I loved the idea, the fun of it...the unconventionality of putting on your wedding dress and getting crazy! The silliness of it! Well, I finally was able to get someone to do it with me and I love it! These sessions take less than 30 minutes. We shoot some tradional shots and then we get a little crazy. For the time being, I am offering Trash the Dress sessions for FREE (but this can change at any time).

Meet Jennifer and her daughter. She was nervous to get before the lens, but I am so glad she did. She is absolutely beautiful. Stunning is more like it. and we had soem fun!

logo2

logo3

logo1


logo5

0 comments:

Post a Comment