My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: 2 to 1: Interrante

10 March 2011
Lets begin with a few details....
I was born in October...a cold month!!
OH wait, details about this wedding...OK, sorry (ahem!)

I have known Stephannie for a few years now. Our daughters have been in Girl Scouts together since they were in Kindergaren, but she is most known to our family as our community librarian. She gets us books when we need them...and being avid readers- we ALWAYS need them.

Anyway, Stephannie asked me to photograph her wedding and I was so honored. There are so many photographers around...so many really good choices to choose from. It is a blessing to photograph someones special events and moments in time.

We got together and I was able to meet Joe (he's the groom) and he is a super cool guy. Watching these two together, made my heart smile.

logo1 The wedding day was perfect. It had threatened rain, but thank goodness none fell from the sky (that's Arizona for ya).

logo3 Gettting ready...moments before the ceremony is to begin.

logo8 Joe was flanked by his son, his soon to be step son, and a friend.

logo7 Here is Stephannie's best girl. Her daughter was the flower girl.

logo9

logo11

logo13

logo14

logo17

logo15 I think they both started crying the moment the ceremony began and didn't stop until after it was over.

logo16 Love this shot with the cross infront of them.

logo19 Exchanging vows.

logo10 This is the brides father. I am always amazed at how a parent, giving their daughter or son away, can then stand up in the ceremony and speak. I will be a complete mess I am sure!

logo20

logo21

logo22


After the ceremony, we moved to one of the parks in their neighborhood for a few family photos shots.
logo23

logo1

logo24


logo25
I just love love this shot of Stephannie. It smacks of a 1800 Southern lady. The love and contentment, dress, the shawl...just makes this a gorgeous photo.

logo26 Stephannie with one of her best girls.

logo6
with her other best girl....;)

logo2

logo27 Gangsta cool!
OK, maybe that's not the most "appropriate" term to use in a wedding, but that is what I think when I see Joe in this thread of photos. Super cool, with his best girl on his arm....LOVE THEM!


After the park, the reception began at their house. It was an intimate affair, family and friends coming and going, giving lots of love and laughter. (SMILE) thinking about it.

logo28

logo30

logo31

logo33

logo32 This idea was so super cool. I just want to do it for anyone who visits my house.
So, instead of having a "guest book" Stephannie opted for these guest rocks. Smooth stones, that guests could write their well wishes and love on. Such a great idea!


logo34 Like I said, family and friends pitching in wherever needed to help make this day memorable for Joe and Stephannie.

logo35 Yep, this is the father in law...making pasta!
Love his southern drawl. He's from West Texas :)

logo5

logo36 These litle duckies floating in the pool.

logo37

logob

logoc

logod

logoe What can you say....
boys will be boys...

logof

0 comments:

Post a Comment