My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eye on Seniors: Madison P.

28 March 2011
logo1 Meet Madison P. from the graduating class of 2011. logo6It took us a few minutes and several phone calls to find one another, but when we did, it was instant friendship. As you can see, Madison is always full of smiles. She was willing to try anything with me and I appreciated that so much. logo7Madison is looking forward to attending Scottsdale Community College for her first two years of college and then hopes to become a teacher. Until then, she is wokring her heiny off to save money so she can move out in the Fall to her own place. No roommates for this girl, she wants to live alone! logo8 logo11DC Ranch is such a cool shopping center. Every building and store front has a different texture or color. This place is a treasure trove for photographers and works great for Senior photos. logo12 logo9 logo3 logo2 Congratulations Madison!

0 comments:

Post a Comment