My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: {Vintage Engagement}

20 March 2011
l1 I was so excited to photograph Jamie & Wayne's engagement photos at [none other than] Disneyland...the happiest place on earth! Both Jamie & Wayne work there and wanted to take photos at a place where they spend a lot of their time, both professionally and personally.

l3

l2

l4 Gorgeous girl! Can't wait to photograph this vintage wedding in November!

l5

l6

l9

l8

l10
These were "love notes" they wrote to one another...without showing the other, until the message was revealed in the photograph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment