My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









eyefull Info!

19 November 2009
What will this cost and why eyefull Photography?

An eyefull Photoshoot cost is $120.
(an additional fee of $10 per person will be assessed for the session over four people).


Book any two eyefull photoshoots for $190
(for example: maternity/newborn; newborn/6 months)

eyefull Wedding photo sessions start at $550 and up depending on size of wedding and venue.

Eyefull engagement session cost is $120.
(schedule an engagement and wedding for a 30% discount off the total)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment