My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









an eyefull of families this weekend!

29 November 2009
I just love both of these women and their families. These two mothers have been good friends to me and I have been so blessed to have met them and knwo them.



I met Shauna through a friend of mine who knew her cousin and thought that we should meet because Shauna and her family were relocating to Maricopa. What a wonderful blessing she has been and I am so happy to know her husband and her sons. Just a really neat family. They love God, they love each other, and they love others.






I met Myriam through COC Moms women's group. She is so sweet. She has such a wonderful spirit. I had the chance to meet her wonderful husband and her three children today.



WHEW! We had to relocate at the last minute because of a dust storm and they took it all in stride. We were able to snap off some beautiful pictures of the family with one of Maricopa's parks as a backdrop. I can't wait to get to know them even better in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment