My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









some thoughts

01 December 2009
I am just sitting here editing some photos from this past weekend...cracking up and thanking God that I have this opportunity to practice an art I have wanted to practice for a long time now. I am so excited and I have such peace about moving forward with this. No matter where it takes me, or if I am "successful" by how the world judges "success" I am grateful. These families are putting their moments in my hands and expecting me to catch them when they are being serious and formal and when they are being silly. I hope I am able to do that again and again.

I pray before every session that God would just give me an eye for what I need to see and what I need to photograph. I pray for the families that I am able to capture that they would have a great time with me as well. I will never stop doing this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment