My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









an eyefull of the Rapp's...

06 December 2009
These two brothers belong to a dear friend of mine. They are such a hoot together and I just love this photo of them up in a tree...since THAT is where they usually are...up in a tree (in trouble) :)




Here is a photo of my dear friend Amanda. She is such a wonderful lady and my life has been BLESSED to have her in it. She loves God, she loves her family and she loves me. I can often hear her voice in my head, her exact words, when I am going through a situation or I need to make a decision. She makes me laugh and she is a shoulder to cry on. I love her.



All four of Amanda amazing kids.



Sheesh! I better find one of James (husband). He is a wonderful man as well.



This couple is one that would do anything for you if they could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment