My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

get an eyefull of the Estes!

16 December 2009
So happy to shoot yet another family in the fabulous orchard. I also debuted a "new prop", and I think it was cute. Enjoy...



Here is the new prop! What do you think?



My favorite shot of the morning. It was "sisters" idea to recreate a photo she had of this same pose with her brothers a few years ago. It is definitely one of my favorites of the morning.



Always looking for details in my photos to bring to the foreground. I definitely love this photo of Mom and Dad's holding hands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment