My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









get an eyefull of the Estes!

16 December 2009
So happy to shoot yet another family in the fabulous orchard. I also debuted a "new prop", and I think it was cute. Enjoy...



Here is the new prop! What do you think?



My favorite shot of the morning. It was "sisters" idea to recreate a photo she had of this same pose with her brothers a few years ago. It is definitely one of my favorites of the morning.



Always looking for details in my photos to bring to the foreground. I definitely love this photo of Mom and Dad's holding hands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment