My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

fill your eyes with this....

06 December 2009
We needed to retake the Caballeros Family photos because last week, it was too windy. While some of them came out nicely, the family photos were just too wind blown. Fine...no problem! So we took our session back to the original venue. It was relaxed. It was fun. Below is one of my favorite shots.



This nugget is hard to pin down. Not even for a second would she stand still. So we had to get creative! What do you think?







0 comments:

Post a Comment