My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

the orchard, just about out of leaves until Spring....

21 December 2009
My lovely orchard has just about dropped all of its leaves until Spring. There were a few sprigs of green here and there. Nonetheless, the trees are lovely, all full of crags and gnarly; old. We were able to capture these fabulous photos of this family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment