My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

2010

31 December 2009
2010.
Twenty-ten.
a new decade.

What will this new year bring for eyefull photography? Hopefully a chance to improve my photography skills, learn some new techniques, meet some AWESOME and HELPFUL people in the industry, and of course, the most important, photograph YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!

I am so thankful for all of you who helped boost my business this past fall. You have offered me encouragement and insight in ways that you do not know. It has been awesome getting to know your families as you let me into your life for a few hours to photograph you. I am so grateful that you trusted me enough to entrust your family memories with me. I have had the best time listening to the little things you say to each other during our time together. When I look at those pictures, I think back to what we were doing when it was captured...and I smile.

This new year, I pray that I can do the same. God has set a desire in my heart and has given me some raw skills in this area. God will move this business forward at a pace that is good for me, my family, and you.

I am currently taking bookings for January and beyond! I would love to photograph your family, your newborn, your one year old...your pregnancy, your engagement...just your everything! Contact me. Let's book a date and let's talk about the memories we can capture together.

My verse this year? Matthew 5:16, "In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Who knows...maybe this year, I might actually get in front of the lens.

Love you and I MEAN it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment