My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

an eyefull of another family...

10 December 2009
K.C. has become a dear friend of mine here in Maricopa. It was my pleasure to photograph her family.



I was particularly happy to meet her husband. Just a few months ago, he became very sick and needed to be hospitalized. It took several days for the doctors to diagnose him and successfully treat his medical condition. Thankfully, it can be managed at home! This is probably one of my favorite pictures from this session.



OK, so this is the second time I have had the opportunity to photograph this little guy. Oh boy, he was not having me again! Is it me? My approach? Next time HE WILL SMILE...I think I need to work on photographing while standing on my head :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment