My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









Looking forward...

02 November 2009
I am looking forward to the holiday season. But, in all reality, I am actually surprised it is already here! Didn't I just take down Christmas lights last week?!

I will be busy for a few weeks, busy for me, is having scheduled, on the books, sessions (YAY!). Almost every weekend up until a week or so before Christmas, I will have a session, for that I am most thankful.

This next year, I hope to buy a new camera (yay!) because, of course I have one in mind (Canon 5D probably) and I want to update this website to a real photography site with all the pertinent information you will need. I pray that next year, this little business finds its niche here in Maricopa and that I continue to meet wonderful people and produce beautiful photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment