My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

Looking forward...

02 November 2009
I am looking forward to the holiday season. But, in all reality, I am actually surprised it is already here! Didn't I just take down Christmas lights last week?!

I will be busy for a few weeks, busy for me, is having scheduled, on the books, sessions (YAY!). Almost every weekend up until a week or so before Christmas, I will have a session, for that I am most thankful.

This next year, I hope to buy a new camera (yay!) because, of course I have one in mind (Canon 5D probably) and I want to update this website to a real photography site with all the pertinent information you will need. I pray that next year, this little business finds its niche here in Maricopa and that I continue to meet wonderful people and produce beautiful photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment