My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

an eyefull of A Natural Beauty

12 November 2009


I met this nugget and her mother at play group several months ago. I have wanted to get her in front of my lens ever since i met her. She is so sweet. Her parents said that they always have a hard time getting her to cooperate for photos. Well, she made me work for them today for sure! But that's okay. Sometimes the beauty is in the natural look...



Another photo with just Mom. She just looks so classic in this shot. I wished I had some gloves and a small train case for her. I told her she belonged in a different era in these shots. So pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment