My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









More Texturizing!

03 November 2009
A new internet friend, Stacy Dewitt of The Love Shack blog http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com
saw my picture of the girls and edited it for me. She wrote, "Hi!

I just loved your photo. It was already beautiful. I just edited it for fun to see if I could enhance the colors without changing the integrity of the photo. I hope you don't mind. I am always trying to learn new techniques. I used Florabella milk chocolate overlay in soft light.
It's attached.

With love,
Stacy
http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com"

I love her edit! I just figured out, today, how to use textures (hence my post New Textures!) and I hope to get better and better and using these on my photos to enhance them!




Original, with just a few actions run on it.


Hers is so much better! Thanks Stacy!

1 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

The picture was already great to start with, so who could go wrong?
So happy that you like the edit.

Post a Comment