My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

More Texturizing!

03 November 2009
A new internet friend, Stacy Dewitt of The Love Shack blog http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com
saw my picture of the girls and edited it for me. She wrote, "Hi!

I just loved your photo. It was already beautiful. I just edited it for fun to see if I could enhance the colors without changing the integrity of the photo. I hope you don't mind. I am always trying to learn new techniques. I used Florabella milk chocolate overlay in soft light.
It's attached.

With love,
Stacy
http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com"

I love her edit! I just figured out, today, how to use textures (hence my post New Textures!) and I hope to get better and better and using these on my photos to enhance them!




Original, with just a few actions run on it.


Hers is so much better! Thanks Stacy!

1 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

The picture was already great to start with, so who could go wrong?
So happy that you like the edit.

Post a Comment