My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: eyelet

30 September 2010
eyeFull Photography with Sequoia Pathway Academy Cheer and Sequoia Pathway Preparatory Academy in memorial for our student who passed away suddenly last week, is hosting a photography fund raiser at Ak-Chin Farms on Oct 30. Time slots are limited and all the proceeds to the Jones family. If you are interested, let me know. More information to follow. Thanks to Kristi Cesare for helping to arrange this event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment