My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: eyelets

09 September 2010
I have been thinking a lot about sisters lately. I am not sure why. I don't have any, so its not like I am reminiscing. Well, maybe I am. Maybe I am thinking about what might have been. And how nice it would be to sit down with someone who has a shared history with me and talk in the "remember whens....".

3b

Inevitably, I start thinking about the pack of sisters God blessed me with. Four of them. 11, 9, 3, and 19 months. And I wonder what kind of relationship they will have as they get older and whether I am doing everything that I can to make sure that their relationship is a good one.

5

Too many times you hear about siblings that don't talk to each other again, get mad and stay mad for years, sue each other over money (well we won't have any to sue over anyway) and I think, how sad is that. And then it makes me want to crack down on my four sisters even harder..."be friends!" "Love each other". "Show kindness"..."What kind of relationship do you want to have with your sister when you all grow up?" Yes, I have asked them all these questions and more in the heat of my frustration.

4
So, if you have a sister (or a brother) stop and remember just how much fun you had together when you were younger and hopefully you will continue to have your life through!
2
These girls will remember this day when they see this picture and smile and say one to each other, "Remember when Mom used to....?"
1

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love those photos. The last one is so fun looking ;P YAY SUMMER! Cute umbrella too :)

Post a Comment