My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: syndicates + Selahsaur

21 September 2010
Okay, so it is almost the end of September and boy do I feel out of sorts. Anyone else feel that way?

I am the new MASH Coalition coordinator for Maricopa. What is that? Well, a group of volunteers from the community who come together to promote and educate agasint substance abuse among students, teens, and adults. Planning for that takes a lot of people and I think I need a special notebook just for that job by itself.

I am also trying to promote the photography business and get moving for the upcoming holiday season. Which is a lot of fun, but, also takes its own special notebook (LOL).

And, lastly, my #3 daughter has decided that she wants a dinosaur train party. Do you know dinosaur train? Its a PBS Kids television show http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/. Which is perfectly fine, except I want to make these dinosaurs very girly and fun and funky; which will require some help. I posted on TomKat Studio's FB page http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/ and Kroma Design Studio http://www.kromadesign.blogspot.com/ answered the call, so hopefully we will be able to come up with a fun party for this fun loving sister. (Oh and your ideas are greatly appreciated)

So, I guess I better jet. Be back very shortly with some photos from a wedding I photographed. Oh did I mention, I have 1100 photos to go through?

MUAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment