My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

eyefull: The Lay Family

04 September 2010
Can you believe it? It was raining just hours before this photo shoot. Mom emailed and said, "You've got to be kidding me. Rain?" You see, we had already had to postpone this shoot twice already. After a few back and forth emails, we decided, unless it is pouring down rain, cats and dogs, you can't see your hand in front of you, sky opens up (you get my picture) rain, then we would go ahead with this photo shoot. And, I am so glad we did!

logo20

Oh every time I photograph this family, I love them even more. The first time was for maternity photos (viewed here http://eyefullphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/eyefull-of-baby-l.html. They are such a great group of people. I love that I can sit and watch, either with the camera lens or with my own eye, and see how loving families interact with each other.



logo18



We came togther, to mark the six month mid-birthday, of this little lady, Miss. Zoe. Do you just want to eat this little girl up? The last time I saw her was for a newborn session I did with the family and here she is, six months later http://eyefullphotography.blogspot.com/2010/03/eyefull-of-ms-lay.html. The minutes she saw me, she smiled. I like to think its because she remembered me (from before) but more than likely, it has to do with the fact that she is just a sweetly dispositioned baby (but I like the first reason better :) )!

logo16

The Biggest Brother, Broden. What a nice kid. I watched him with his younger brother while Mom and Dad got baby sister changed...he was so gentle with him; helping him skip rocks in the water.


36

Middle brother, Parker. Now this kid, likes to have his picture taken. He is a gentle spirit though (at least he has been the last few times I have been with him).


logo14

All three togther, on my famous zebra bench!

logo13
Such a cute, fiesty little girl. Turn the camera on her and she turns on the charm.

logo11
There is no denying, that this little girl has this big man wrapped around her finger. She will be his until the day he dies and then some....

logo7
Oh man, whenever I get to photograph generations I jump on it! And I loved this Nana and Papa! They are hip, cool and fun...and Papa has an Ansel Adams thing going on. This family is originally from Washington State. Nana told me that in a few weeks, she was heading back "home" and would be seeing friends she met in elementary school, 45 years ago! Can you imagine?! And she wanted to have some photos of her beautiful Arizona family (they have a daughter in Washington too) to show them. In November, the whole family is convening in Arizona for Thanksgiving and we are going to have a great big family photo session! I can't wait! If daugther and her family is anything like this family and Nana and Papa, it will be my pleasure!


logo8
Just another generational photo. Papa is so super cool!

logo5
A few last shots of this family before this blog post comes to a close.

logo2
Another funny photo of Miss. Z...tongue out! Such a happy girl.

logo4

I included this one, becasue as the sun was setting in the West, the sky just popped with color. A nice end to a beautiful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment