My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

an eyefull of baby L!

30 January 2010
My first maternity session. Ever!
Let's just say I was a little nervous. I don't know why. Not only have I been pregnant, BUT I have had maternity photos taken of me...but that doesn't necessarily translate from one side of the camera to the other!



Thanks to this lovely family for allowing me to photograph this moment in their lives. This nugget is due any time now and lucky for me...I get to photograph her as a newborn too!



Another photographer friend of mine told me about this venue. I have driven past it quite a few time (to say the least) on my way into town. I am so thankful she gave me a heads up. All of these white walls, cool arches, windows, and wrought iron, really made for a nice backdrop.



I love love love this photo. You can't see it too well, but on Dad's bicep are tattooed each of their two sons names and tiny foot prints and there is a space right near his elbow for the new nugget! I can't wait to photograph baby sister next to these cool tats!



I need to give credit for this idea. My husband and I were sitting around thinking of some neat poses that I could do on this shoot and he thought about the idea of painting the boys hands and having them "paint" Mom's stomach. I thought it was a great idea. And, I think it came out very nicely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment