My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

catch and eyefull of the Trimmer Family...

17 January 2010
I had the wondeful opportunity to photograph the Trimmer's today. I have known Mom for many months now. She is such a sweet, dear spirit. I am happy to call her my friend. Dad's sister is here on leave serving in the Armed forces in Iraq. They asked me to photograph them together so that she could take these photos back with her when she rejoins her unit in February.



It was also so nice to have Dad and Aunt's mother here as well.



Love this photo of Dad and brother.





Thank you so much for serving our country the way you do. I wish you well, safe, and Godspeed!



Doesn't Mom look great with her three nuggets? This was a fun family to photograph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment