My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 7 slideshow image 8 slideshow image 9 slideshow image 10 slideshow image 11 slideshow image 12

The Littlest Heroes

27 January 2010


I have been given the opportunity to provide professional photography with an organization called The Littlest Heroes. With this organization, we have the pleasure of providing free photography services for families with children suffering from life threating diseases and illnesses. It is a wonderful organization, founded my a very nice gal. I hope to be able to provide beautiful pictures to many families at a time when, perhaps, photos isn't the first things on their minds!

If you want to read more, go here: http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/
If you know of anyone who might qualify, have them check out the service too. This organization is nation wide.



While I opened the business as a “business” it was never my intention to use it only for the purpose of making money. I am still a social worker at heart and I have a strong pull toward giving back to my community, locally and, perhaps someday, globally. It is my desire to use this God given vision to help many others. People who cannot pay for professional photography. People who never might have a photograph made except for the fact that they knew me and received it as a gift. I am excited to see how God will use this social worky part of my personality to benefit Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment