My excitement and love for photography grows with every person I meet...every photo I take.


It brings me joy to capture your emotions, your laughter, and your moment with every frame.


Its your story. You are unique.


Let me be your visual record keeper.









an eyefull of possibilities!

22 January 2010
The Only limitation is our imagination. With good light and a decent background, photographs can be taken just about anywhere! Let's imagine together and make it happen! Go to my photoblog at http://www.dawnielecastellanoseyefull.blogspot.com/to see some of the areas that I have shot photographs, click on “picture possibilities” to see some of the areas around Maricopa that make a beautiful backdrop for family and individual photos

Book your session today!
Great pricing packages. Let's work together to make sure your event is an eyefull!

0 comments:

Post a Comment